Friday, September 26, 2008
Who doesn't Love a Great pair of Shoes!?
Well folks, I have finally started a blog. I figured now is as good a time as any since I will soon be tieing the knot, moving, etc... and decided this would be the best way to keep everyone updated. So my wedding is just around the corner...(22 days to be exact!) and one of the last things on my "to do" list was to find wedding shoes. I am not the traditional white shoes kind of girl so i opted to find fierce turquoise shoes, (the wedding colors are an aray of blues, teals, along with chamagne and black) which was quite the task! But thanks to Zappos.com, which I now absolutely love, I found the perfect shoes for my wedding! They are "Hey Mr. DJ" by Irregular Choice and I can't wait to wear them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
These are so cute! I love that you are not wearing white shoes!
I love them, and is that a robot on the sole...I think that's my favorite thing about them. haha
Yea! I am so excited that you have a blog- It is a great way to keep in touch with people! Cute shoes too:)
Post a Comment