Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

SNOW!

It has been snowing constantly here since Tuesday night/Wednesday Morning-ish...and it is now Thursday night. But I have been anxiously waiting like a little kid for the snow to fall, so I was pretty excited when I saw the flakes falling outside of our window. I seem to find that I enjoy the snow much more now that I don't have to walk up to campus in it. So here are a few pictures of the snow festivites and our Christmas-y apartment. I was so excited to put up Christmas decorations that we put everything up the night before Thanksgiving! Jordan even humored me and got into the spirit of things by downloading a bunch of Christmas music to listen to while decorating. I Love the holidays!

Fort Collins covered in snow

So much snow on our poor cars!

Winter Wonderland


3 comments:

Jaala said...

BBRR!!! I'm glad you two like the snow! Your little apartment is so cute, too!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks cute all decorated. I am only for snow if it is really cold - I am glad you like it though cause Colorado gets a lot more then here!!Hey email me if you want to still read my blog - jrovery@yahoo.com , if not I'll continue reading yours and making dumb comments! I am glad you are loving it out there and finally got out of Utah!

Lauren said...

I love the tree! Definitely better than your's last year...haha