Okay, this was a rather interesting experience for me. (This is Jordan, by the way) After Robyn got the shoes and things that she wanted, we were still early to the movie theatre. So, we went in and bought our tickets, to find out that we would have to wait outside of our particular theatre for the movie to begin. We were the first in line, there were a small group that trickled in after. When we finally could enter the theatre, we went to the middle row, and started moving to the middle. There was a girl who felt it necessary to enter our row...The whole place was empty, but she entered our row, but I let it go. Then, as I began to sit down, you're not going to believe this, she sat in the seat directly next to me...
NO GAP! As this really bothered me, I turned to Robyn and suggested that we move rows...I couldn't believe it, no gap...what the crap? Anyway, as we waited for the movie to begin, I still was in awe at the moron girl who wanted to hold my hand...I mean seriously...

That is where we were supposed to sit...Jerk
2 comments:
That is crazy! I laughed as I was reading it and then when I saw the picture you took that made it even funnier! Some people are just crazy and have no sense of space :) Hope you guys were still able to enjoy the movie!
hahahaha I love this! Jordan needs to make more guest blog appearances!
Post a Comment