Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

V~Day

So going back a week or two...Jordan and I did all our Valentine's Day festivities on Friday rather than Saturday (working in the restaurant industry means that I got the great opportunity to serve all the love-birds on Saturday night). On Thursday night Jordan brought home my present and put it in the laundry room and made me promise not to peek. But on Friday morning when I went into the bathroom I saw the laundry room door open and thought "Oh no! I might see the present!" so I hurriedly tip-toed back into the bedroom and went out into the family room to watch TV. Well to my surprise I found my present out on the coffee table. I love daffodils!

I mean how can you not look at these cute flowers and not smile? Unfortunately I found out that they are kind of a weed and they killed my daiseys...so selfish! But I still love 'em.

While Jordan was at work I broke into his car (actually I just grabbed his spare set of keys) and put about 500 paper hearts all over inside his car.

We finished the day by going to one of my favorite restaurants, P.F. Changs, which is also where we had our very first date. Gotta love those lettuce wraps and the Great Wall of Chocolate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Sounds like a great first Valentine's Day. I never see my husband either..the curse of being a waiter! LOL