Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day




Jordan and I decided to celebrate Labor Day by taking a bike ride to one of the many parks in town to have a picnic. I made some delish sandwiches that my friend Lauren gave me the idea for, packed some chips, cookies, and strawberry shortcake. After riding the whole way up hill, (well a slight incline, but it was still tiring), we arrived at the park and found a big shade tree by the dog park to eat under.




We munched on our goodies...(I loved the strawberry shortcake as you can tell from the picture above), watched the doggies, and took some pictures of the scenery. I'm a little sad that summer will be gone soon and we will have to retire our bikes for the winter. They aren't too excited about being put away in the spare bedroom for a few months.


1 comment:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Cute pics and what a great idea! You are always coming up with great stuff to occupy your time with! Thanks for my letter; you made my day!