
Jordan took me to see one of my first legit musicals (aside from highschool plays). The only two plays I've really wanted to see are Phantom of the Opera and Wicked. We saw Wicked. I was a little hesitant about the whole thing because truthfully breaking out in random song is not my thing. (I'm being serious. When I attempted to watch Mary Poppins a few years ago and realized it was a musical I was devistated. It no longer held the awe and wonder that it once did when I was a child. I turned it off after the first 15 minutes and have never watched it again). I did sports, sports, and more sports growing up while Jordan participated in plays and musicals. He has been trying to convince me to see the light and give plays/musicals a chance. Well I did, and I was pleasantly surprised.


3 comments:
Great pics!! Now I want to go and see it....I am glad that you enjoyed it and I hope now you will be able to watch Mary Poppins again :)
I am envious of you. Wicked came to Austin and friends from work went and really enjoyed it. It is however not T's bag and he put a kabash on our attendance.
I too do not enjoy musicals so much. The music in them (even the new ones) is so passé. It's like they are stuck in one sound and can't move on.
On the Jordan note, I like the beard look, the photo where he is 'striking a pose' is good. the b/w one with you both in the theater however has him pushing a Spencer Pratt look....oh wait I just remembered your obsession with The Hills, I guess it's all good then :)
Post a Comment