Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Future Casa Update

This past week we had an inspector come to the "hopefully-soon-to-be-ours" house and take a look around. Other than normal wear and tear he said the house was in great shape. So next on the agenda is the appraisal. As far as our part in the process goes, we have submitted all paperwork and now get to play the waiting game. Which I hate! I am ridiculously impatient. That probably explains why I've never gotten way into EBay and online shopping, too much waiting involved. After talking to our Realtor though, he thinks we may be able to close early on the house, which would be awesome because I'm ready to get in there and paint! I've decided not to post a ton of pictures of the house as to not get ahead of myself, but here is one for now. Pretty much what sealed the deal on the place for me...real hardwood floors!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Having your own house rocks! I hope it goes as smoothly as possible but I swear every close has some sort of hiccup. Good luck being patient!

Jaala said...

you know we are praying for ya!