Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Here Comes the Bride...

Jordan and I made a very quick trip to Utah for my good friend, Lauren's, wedding. The ceremony was so nice and I was glad we could be apart of it. Unfortunately, the weather did not want to cooperate the whole 3 days we were there. I even had to buy a couple new outfits while I was there because I only packed warm weather clothes...whoops. But Lauren and Jared were troopers and stayed out in the cold and drizzle to capture their wedding day.

This was most of the drive through Wyoming. Stupid weather.

Just Married!

Lauren's Fam

Jordan was such a good helper during the pictures :-)

A kind stranger snagged a picture of us.

And we snagged a picture of these strangers...Love the matching outfits. Is it bad to make fun of peoples choice of clothing on Temple Square??

I also got to visit my old roomies, Pam and Kristin

Jordan and I after the reception. It is also a picture of my awesome new Anthropologie coat Jordan found for a steal of a deal! Also came in handy in the cold weather!

Jared and Lauren also had a cute photo booth at the reception, but I have yet to scan those onto my computer. They will be posted soon.

No comments: