Ahh...Cancun.
Jordan and I had a great time on our vacation a couple weeks ago. We were able to spend a full week in Cancun right on the beach. Sadly, the first day and a half it rained, be we still adventured a little bit anyways. Other than relaxing on the beach and laying by the pool we did make it out and about a few times. We were able to go to the Mercado Negro and do some bargaining, and went on a tour of Chichen Itza, which was awesome! We also went on a jungle tour and snorkeling where I learned quickly that I don't like anything about snorkeling...fish, seaweed, or being underwater. Toward the end of the week we went walking in the Hotel Zone down to one of the malls and to dinner at La Dolce Vita, which was absolutely delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cute! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment