Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sniagrab!

Sniagrab (Bargains spelled backwards) opened up this weekend, and Jordan and I got in line at 7am to make sure we got the best deals. Well actually Jordan got in line that early, I went at 7:45 because I had to work from 8:30 to 4 that day. We booked it inside and I managed to get skis, boots, bindings, and poles, all of which I made sure matched, with in 30 minutes in order to make it to work on time. Even snagged a pair of goggles. Jordan was nice enough to carry around all of my finds so that I could make it to work. After I left he went back in and picked out an awesome new snowboard, boots, and goggles for the upcoming season. Through Wells Fargo we were able to get a buy one get one free season pass to two of the mountains here. We will definitely be taking many ski trips this year, I can't wait!


Shorts and snowboard boots...priceless

1 comment:

Kristin said...

yay! That's awesome that you could get all your ski stuff all at once. Too bad we don't live in the same state anymore or we could go together! Brody and I thinking of a trip to Colorado sometime this fall. I need to call you soon to chat! hope you are doing well :)