Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th Weekend

Happy Independence Day!
I usually just post my crafty stuff over on the craft blog, but I was really excited about how this dress turned out.

I found this at Target a couple weeks ago for $9.98 marked down from $40! It was a size too big and a bit too short, but in the words of Tim Gunn, I could "make it work." It was so cute and such a good price I couldn't pass it up.

Here are a couple of the before and after photos. For more pictures of the dress and a run down of the changes, visit my craft blog, Something Pretty.

After taking pictures of the dress Ilo posed for us and I convinced Jordan that we needed a pic of the both of us in our patriotic Sunday clothes.
Before
After
I just love these shoes, even if I've had them forever!

It's soo bright outside! I need my Doggles!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I saw that dress at Target last time I was there. It turned out really cute!

Rosanne Boyd said...

Such a good job on the dress - it turned out really cute! I have a couple of dresses that I want to do something with, but I am a little scared! I should just send them to you!