Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Shopping

This morning I got up before Jordan left for work and announced, that while I was out dropping off the spare keys at the dealership (we got another car, another story) that I was going to go shopping. He just looked at me and frowned. I assured him I was going to keep things cheap and hit up the thrift stores.

Anyways, I just had to share my awesome deals from this morning. First was the thrift store to find some dark jeans I could alter into skinny jeans. Better yet I found a pair of long dark skinny jeans, with a little growing room in the waist, for only $8! I would have been even more pleased had the tag color been on the 50% off list, but still a good deal, with no added work for me!

Next was off to Target to find "t-shirt extenders." Well no luck there, I'll have to order online, but I did find two shirts on sale that came to less than $10 total. So I'd say 2 new shirts and new-to-me jeans for less than $20 was a successful shopping trip.

Skinny Jeans! (and Ilo following me around).

No comments: