Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

19 and 20

Finally I am starting to get a bump! I'd say it's about time since I am officially to the half way point. And there is still so much to do! Hopefully the nursery will get the much needed coat of paint this weekend.
Things have been about the same, no big cravings, and still feeling HER move around. We registered over the weekend, and man did all those onsies get confusing! I kind of gave up after that isle.
And how could I have forgotten out 3 year anniversary!? We celebrated October 18th by going to a hibachi steakhouse, and exchanging some gifts. It was on a Tuesday night so nothing too exciting. We planned on a movie but I fell asleep on the couch by about nine. How sad!
Well, on the the much anticipated pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! And I love the bump...I totally thought you would show earlier but I never showed until past 20 weeks...don't worry..it will come. And I know everyone has an opinion once you get pregnant...so I'll shut up!

You look great and I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see that cute little girl and how cute the nursery will be that you put together!