Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Seven Months

Reagan is more than halfway to a year old! Better start planning her first birthday, ha. She has started eating more solid foods, has 3 meals a day, and I have really enjoyed experimenting with making her food. I have probably bought more produce in the last couple months than I have the whole time we have been married! Sad I know! So far she has tried banana, avocado, peach, plum, sweet potato, mango, apple, pear, oatmeal, and vienna sausages. And luckily she is not as picky as her mom and has liked everything so far. She has also started drinking water from her sippy cup. She loves to grab everything in reach, especially whatever I am eating. Reagan is still in 6 month clothing, and loves toys that she can knock down and ones with lights and sounds. Her and Ilo also really love bubbles. She has also recently started riding on daddy's shoulders around the house and absolutely loves it, she laughs and smiles constantly. Unfortunately, her sleep has taken a turn for the worse. She has started waking up at least once a night about 3 or 4 times a week, and we are at a loss as to why. At first we thought it was a growth spurt, but she has continued to eat 5-7 oz when she wakes up for the last month, and I have never heard of a growth spurt lasting that long. Only other thing I can think of is teething, but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it during the day. Hopefully it ends before it turns into a habit, because I miss my full nights sleep!
She's not always so photogenic
Thunder Thighs!
Silly daddy hung me up-side-down and then put my sticker on my head!

2 comments:

Lolly said...

So cute! I am the same way with fruits and veggies now...so many healthy options we never used to have around. :) good luck with the sleeping. I swear its always something when it comes to sleep.

Melinda O Hall said...

She gets cuter every month. I love that Jordan hung her upside down and she didn't cry. Sleeping is hit or miss. I have been up since 3am with Cam...and he has been not sleeping for 2 weeks now.