Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Time to Catch Up!

So this is a little out of order....but enjoy all of the pictures!
Dressed up for church
Her first snow day! She ended up liking it.
Getting to know Gma and Gpa's cat Boo Boo
Meeting Uncle Robert for the first time.
Where is Reagan?






Christmas!
I'd say she enjoyed it.
Hanging out with Uncle Paul
All of the Texas humidity caused her hair to grow!
During our stay in Texas, I was asked to take some family pictures since it was the first time in about 4 years since we had all been together
With Auntie Alicia
Melinda and her son Cam
and her daughter Emma
Seesha and Emma

Going out for Mommy's birthday.
 

1 comment:

Melinda O Hall said...

I enjoyed all the cute pictures of little Reagan. I am so glad we were all able to get together for Christmas.