We found out through our ward that the Boy Scouts of America were doing a thing where you could get $25 all-day tickets to Copper Mountain. I decided that I wanted to have fun and not spend the day on my butt so I opted to ski. Jordan and I had a ton of fun and were completly exhausted by the time we were done. This time I only fell 3 times and only ended up with one bruise...quite a bit better than our last outing! Jordan probably fell a couple more times but then again he was much more daring doing jumps and whatnot. You would never know he had been off his board for about 4 years because of his mission, broken ankles, and being a poor married folk.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
White Winter
Jordan and I have tried to take advantage of living in a very "wintery" state. We started off the season by going snowboarding, which wasn't the most fun experience for me (I mentioned it in a previous blog). So the next thing we decided to do was go ice skating, something I can actually do pretty decently. We went to the rink downtown and spent about an hour skating. Neither of us fell even once! I think I might take Jordan ice skating when we go to Marshall, Texas for Christmas just because it is hilarious that they have an ice rink considering it rarely drops below 40 degrees.
We found out through our ward that the Boy Scouts of America were doing a thing where you could get $25 all-day tickets to Copper Mountain. I decided that I wanted to have fun and not spend the day on my butt so I opted to ski. Jordan and I had a ton of fun and were completly exhausted by the time we were done. This time I only fell 3 times and only ended up with one bruise...quite a bit better than our last outing! Jordan probably fell a couple more times but then again he was much more daring doing jumps and whatnot. You would never know he had been off his board for about 4 years because of his mission, broken ankles, and being a poor married folk.

We found out through our ward that the Boy Scouts of America were doing a thing where you could get $25 all-day tickets to Copper Mountain. I decided that I wanted to have fun and not spend the day on my butt so I opted to ski. Jordan and I had a ton of fun and were completly exhausted by the time we were done. This time I only fell 3 times and only ended up with one bruise...quite a bit better than our last outing! Jordan probably fell a couple more times but then again he was much more daring doing jumps and whatnot. You would never know he had been off his board for about 4 years because of his mission, broken ankles, and being a poor married folk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ah im jealous! I haven't had time to go skiing or ice skating or anything fun like that! Brody and I are getting some ski passes to Sundance this year so hopefully I will get time to do that stuff later. Hope you have a very merry christmas!! miss you guys :)
Post a Comment