Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Already?!

Last week we took a trip to my hometown of Marshall, Texas to celebrate Christmas. Our first order of business was to find some awesome matching Christmas shirts to wear while opening presents.
We were successful.

On Christmas night I took Jordan for a tour of Marshall's infamous Wonderland of Lights! While looking at lights we saw this display and were a little creeped out. Understand that it was in the middle of a wooded area all by its self.
We then went to the infamous Marshall Cinema, which probably has some of the cheapest tickets around and for a pretty nice theater too. The highlight (other than Sherlock Holmes) was the hick who walked in and slipped and fell because of his cowboy boots while holding his drink and popcorn. Hilarious!
Then while putting gas in my sisters car, we saw this sign at the grocery store.

Look closely to the words off to the left...You Can't Buy Groceries?? What??

Once back in Colorado, we celebrated the New Year by watching some fireworks downtown and playing Office Clue with some friends...which we WON, of course! I think it's because we were twinsies in our pearl snap shirts.

Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Melinda O Hall said...

I am disappointed I missed the matching Christmas shirt display. Also, bummed I was not privy to the creepy baby Jesus display. Happy New Year!