Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Puppy Love

Wow. Adjusting to a puppy has been much more of a challenge than I expected. The first two nights after his brother left he howled and whined all night, which made for a tired two days of work for Jordan and me. Along with the howling we got to wake up to lovely presents in Ilo's crate. Instead of being able to run errands or shop after work, my first thought now is "I have to get home to let Ilo out...I hope the cage isn't a mess!" I really think there should me a maternity leave for new pets! They are a handful! He has made improvements though, he sleeps mostly through the night, and pees less in the kitchen. Thankfully most people I have talked to about their dogs have mentioned the same stages our little Ilo is going though. Yes! We are not horrible parents!

Ilo went to the vet on his 8 week birthday and got his first shots, which he didn't even react to (tough guy) and we were told he is the healthiest puppy she had seen in a long time. A ten pounder to be exact. Jordan also got quite a bit of attention by teenage girls while at Petsmart because of the puppy. Well that is the Ilo update for now, here are some more pics of the cute little munchkin.




No comments: