Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Since Jordan and I both had a long weekend off, we decided to hop in the car and drive down to Texas for a surprise visit. Unfortunately, we figured everyone would be in for the weekend including my sister Melinda and her family, but they had already planned on staying in Austin for the holiday. We spent the weekend at the lake jet-skiing, wakeboarding, water skiing, and tubing. This was Jordan's first lake extravaganza with my family and he took the time to master his wakeboaring skills. Below are a ton of pictures from the weekend.

Surprise!

I also got to spend some time skiing and wakeboarding.


It wouldn't be a complete trip without an impromptu photo shoot in the backyard.

And Rachel and her family were able to make it down from Arkansas for the weekend. We hadn't seen each other since MY wedding 2 and 1/2 years ago! It was great catching up.

2 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Come back please!!!!! I love the pics of everyone in their church attire; very classy folks!!! & I love how you and Jordan coordinate. Loved your brief visit; wish it could have been longer!

Melinda O Hall said...

I hate that we missed seeing you guys. Next time you come down for a surprise visit, don't make it such a secret surprise.