And finally a pregnant picture! So far I've gained about 3 lbs and look like I ate too much.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Sewing Saturday
Saturday morning I decided I wanted to make myself something new, and decided on a skirt, a maxi skirt specifically. I bought 2 yds of fabric and winged it. About and hour and a half later I had a new comfy skirt. The skirt ended up being really easy, made a waist band, gathered the 2 yds of fabric, sewed the two together and hemmed.
And finally a pregnant picture! So far I've gained about 3 lbs and look like I ate too much.
And finally a pregnant picture! So far I've gained about 3 lbs and look like I ate too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
youre soooo CUTE!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA!!! Thats not a pregnant belly, that is skinnier than I look on any given day! You look amazing though! I am so excited for you, oh and I love the skirt!
Post a Comment