Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Shananigans

So I finally decided to climb out of my crafting funk today, ok that is a bit of an exaggeration, I made some stuff a couple weeks ago for the Etsy site. But this was a craft or me for once!

I saw the tutorial for this pom pom necklace and figured it looked quick enough to do on a Sunday night.
My one edit to the tutorial was that I used one of the bottle caps that I had sitting around to make magnets out of, that obviously hasn't happened yet.

Here is the pic from Pinterest, via a website that sold these necklaces.


And here is my free version using an old necklace, t-shirt, and bottle cap.



And for anyone wondering..."when are we going to see pregnant belly pics?" you'll be waiting a little longer. Tomorrow I'll be 16 weeks, and there is still nothing to be seen, I can still fit into my pencil skirts, and jeans still need a belt by the end of the day.

No comments: