Here is the latest bump update of the last 4 weeks. In that time we have also managed to get almost everything we need for the nursery, including decor, bedding, curtains, and storage. I also think the nesting has started to begin...over the last couple Saturdays while Jordan was at work I have cleaned out the back (nursery) closet, moved all the bath linens to a new shelving unit in our bathroom, moved and organized the food storage, organized a whole rubbermaid of books, washed, hung, and folded all of little girl's clothes, started to decorate the nursery, and made the bumpers for the crib. Whew that is a lot! Just a few more finishing touches and it will be all ready for her arrival in the next couple of months.
I am definitely starting to feel all of the uncomfortable pains of pregnancy though. I'm constantly out of breath, wake up to leg cramps, toss and turn all night, and have constant back pain. I sound like I just ran a marathon when I take the 3 flights of stairs to my desk in the morning. My department loves giving me a hard time about it too. Oh well, I'll have my normal body back soon enough :)

2 comments:
Your bumb is so tiny and cute.
So not fair how stinkin' CUTE you are at 31 weeks! By the time I hit 28 weeks I look full term!
Post a Comment