I also thought I would share a few of my favorite things I have found over the last 4 months.
Summer Infant Video Monitor
I received this as a gift from my department at work, and we have loved it! No static noise, clear picture, and the light bar at the top is super sensitive to sound.
Aden and Anais swaddle blankets

I first heard of these when I was preggers and though they were overrated and overpriced. A blanket is a blanket, right? Well I decided to buy a couple and got one as a gift and we LOVE them! I pretty much only use those blankets for naps and bedtime. She loves to be swaddled and they work great!
Summer Infant Swaddle Me
These were really handy when she was a newborn, and I am still using them to help try to swaddle ween her by only wrapping her in it from the chest down.
Johnson and Johnson Bedtime Bath

It actually does what is says it will. She is so easy to put down for a nap or bed after taking a bath.
Gerber Prefold cloth diapers
These are great burp rags, big enough and absorbent enough for all of that spit up. A strip of fabric makes them not so plain.Finally, The Infantino Surfboard Tummy Time Mat
I hope this ends up being a favorite, but it hasn't arrived in the mail yet, so I really can't say. My sister has one that is similar and both of her kids enjoyed it, so I hope it helps Reagan tolerate tummy time a little more.






2 comments:
Reagan is so tiny. Those little legs poking from the bumbo. I was curious, so I went back and found that Emma, at her four month check up was 25 inches long and weighed 15 lbs. 6 oz. Cam at his four month check up was 27 inches long and weighed 15 lbs. 10 oz.
She's so cute! We need to have a baby date!
Post a Comment