Reagan turned one while we were in Denver for some of Jordan's training so we waited to celebrate when it was more convenient for family to come visit. I took her one year pics when we got back from Denver and we had her bday party on April 6th. It was just a small get-to-gather with family even though I totally went overboard with the decorations...I blame pinterest. Jordan's mom and step-dad came as well as my mom and sister Dana from Texas. Dana was able to make it because she was stopping through from a visit to Idaho and my mom made the trip because I had scheduled to have my wisdom teeth out the next week and Jordan would be in Denver again.
We scheduled to party to be right after Reagan's nap and it worked perfectly. She was fine with everyone around and had fun opening her presents. She was not a fan of the cake though. We gave her a cup cake as a trial run during her one year pics and she didn't want to eat it and didn't like it when we gave her some. She did the same thing at her party, and had more fun finger painting with the frosting. Oh well, it was free. Apparently our grocery store gives kids a free colossal cupcake for their first bday.
Overall, her bday was a success and she got some cute and meaningful presents. I probably wont get as crazy about her 2nd bday so it's good she has plenty of pictures to see that she was loved...lol.
One Year Photos
Party Pics
SMASH CAKE!
Yay! Presents!
| Her Aunt Alicia and Aunt Dana put together a scrapbook of her first year. |






























No comments:
Post a Comment