Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back when Reagan turned One

Well I have been completely slacking on the blog recently...Reagan's first birthday, wisdom teeth extraction, and trips to Denver, Houston, and Dallas are to blame. But here is my attempt to catch up, so I'll start with her 12 month stats.
Reagan turned 1 year old when we were in Denver for some of Jordan's training. To celebrate she went with me to the hair salon, and out to Steak and Shake and we shared a chocolate-banana shake. She loved it! We had an actually birthday party for her once we got back home...that will be a separate post all in itself.
At 12 months miss Reagan has quite the personality. She loves to laugh and smile at everyone, and is hardly ever cranky. She eats 3 meals a day and has a few snacks and soy milk here and there. She sleeps from around 8:30pm to 8-9am. She is down to one looong (3-3.5 hour) nap a day, and the transition wasn't hard at all. Actually none of her nap transitions have been difficult. I let her fight the 2nd nap a couple of days and then thought, well lets try just one. I would keep her up an hour longer in the morning then let her sleep as long as she wanted. Worked great!
She has four teeth, two top and two bottom, and actually got teeth 5 and 6 around 13 months when we were in Houston. She's not a cranky teether either so we rarely know when she has gotten another tooth.
Her weight is in the 25 percentile, height is 50th and her head is in the 95th! Poor girl!
I can't believe I have a one year old...a toddler! But she is sooo sweet, we just love her to pieces :)

12 mo pics on the way back from Denver, stopped at the Christie's Sports in Silverthorn
Easter


1 comment:

Kristin said...

She sounds like the best baby! I want to meet this sweet girl someday!