Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Just Plain Awesome!

The night before we left for Texas (for the wedding) I slipped my LG Shine cell phone in my back pocket, kneeled down, and sat my butt down on the heels of my feet and CRACK! Yep I cracked the screen of my phone. All you saw was what looked like a fire-work exploding across my screen. Sad day. But this tale ends happily, I finally got a new phone, and it is by far the coolest one I have ever owned. It is the new LG Dare, all touch screen and pretty much awesome. I have to say I likeit better than the iphones I have played around with. Not because I am anti-apple, because I own a macbook, but because I just like it more. It is as simple as that.

1 comment:

Jaala said...

I forgive you for not liking my iPhone! HA HA HA.