Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Slumber Party!

This past weekend my good friend and old roommate came to stay the night at my new place. Well it's not really "my place," I am actually living in my aunt's basement until I move next month. Its a full basement with 3 bedrooms/2bath, and a separate entrance. Anyways it gets a little lonely so I invited Lauren up to stay. After cooking dinner and going out for ice cream, we ended up dragging a mattress into the living room and watching old episodes of The Office. We pretty much felt like we were at a slumber party in high school again. I was a slacker though and didn't take any pictures, but here are a few of the crazy stuff that happened when we used to live together.
BYU vs. Utah Game - Rushing the Field

Getting some sun

Ward Barn-dance

Jack Bauer...enough said.

80's Classic Skating

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha! Good memories, I love it! I miss those days. Somehow I don’t have the Jack Bauer/Vice President Logan pictures! And oh, the last one need to say “80's Classic Skating- bangs courtesy of Robyn.”

Jaala said...

The crimped hair is THE BEST! Oh my gosh! That is awesome!