Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 Years

This past Tuesday was mine and Jordan's 2 year anniversary. We kept everything low key this year and just went to dinner after work Tuesday night. Sadly, I have no pictures of our celebration, but I did take some pictures of the cute flowers Jordan surprised me with at work. We were originally going to spend a weekend Here, but considering I will be jobless on the 30th we decided to save the money for the time being. Why will I be jobless you may ask? Well I have decided to quit my job at the Plasma center with no other job lined up. It may seem a little, well really risky but it is a dead end job and I'm tired of working like 3 Sundays every month. So I'm going out on a limb here and hoping to find something else in the next month or two.

3 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Happy Anniversary and good for you! Something will come along~ we'll be praying for you:) Or are you thinking kids?!?! Miss you!

Melinda O Hall said...

Happy Anniversary. Keep us posted on the job hunt.

Kristin said...

good luck on the job hunt! and happy belated anniversary! I can't believe its been two years...we are getting so old :)