While in Texas Jordan and I wanted to take a few family pictures with the puppy to send out in our Christmas cards, but had a little impromptu shoot of ourselves as well. The family pictures turned out really cute, but those are a surprise so they wont be on here.

During the shoot Alicia wanted to get on a caboose and needed a lift to get on. When she went to jump off she suddenly realized how high up she was. Jordan went to her rescue and helped her down. Even though I was yelling for her to jump since she had been laughing at me not 5 min earlier for falling on the train tracks. Heels and train tracks don't mix!
I also finally got to meet my niece Emma. She is definitely a cutie and well tempered baby.

Before we could leave Alicia had to have us take a picture by what she calls the "poop." It is a very awkward looking sculpture. Reminds me of those snake fireworks that always stunk so bad.
Here is a shot of Ilo on the way home. He made it 14 hrs strait with no accidents or problems. Best puppy ever!


2 comments:
It was so good to visit with you and Jordan. T, Emma and I had fun catching up and meeting little Ilo.
Cute pics! Can't wait to see the family pics!
Post a Comment